Well, I'm fianlly getting around to putting some of our photos from vacation on the blog. We had a lot of fun in Idaho and Colorado, but we're glad to be home after being gone so long. Bruce has been working hard restaining our decks. He did a good job and they look so much better now. I've been busy just keeping up with Addie. She can crawl faster than I can run. Clarissa just finished swim lessons and she did so much better than we thought she would. I have pictures from lessons, but I'll have to post them later.
This was at the Coburn reunion. We stayed at a hotel in Pocatello and had yummy tin foil dinners at Scout Mountain the first night. The kids had a ball playing. I didn't know all of those sweet little girls could get so dirty. The next day, we all drove down to Bear Lake for the day and then back to Pocatello for fireworks.
Dirt... There are only two kinds of kids: dirty and not yet.

Clarissa, Ashlyn, Olivia, and Sydney
Addie was just happy to be held so much.

Clarissa had so much fun playing with her cousins at Bear Lake.


2 comments:
Wow you went to bear lake! YOu probably drove by our new house. Next time call! Or we will come find you at bear lake we have a cabin over there. What a small world.
I love those pics of our girls up at Scout Moutain..Ashlan had so much fun with her cousins! What great girls.
Post a Comment