A lot of people have been asking me if I use a scrapbook website to make these. The answer is no. I use Adobe Photoshop CS. Some people use Adobe Photoshop Elements, Paintshop, or Gimp. There are tons and tons of digital scrap booking products available on the Internet and a lot of them are free. Some time later I will have to make a tutorial on how I've made these Birthday plaques for the young women. I used free products and some that I made myself for these projects. They came from several different places so I'll have to go dig through my files and find the links for everyone.
There are a couple more images of the plaques below. The blue one is an unfinished one. The finished product is a little bigger than an 8x10. I bought some wall hangings at the Dollar store that already have a ribbon attached on them (because I was too lazy to buy boards and cut them and sand them). I had the images printed as 12x12 size because that cost less than having the special size made. Then I cut the 12x12 prints down to the size of the wall hanging and used a spray on glue to attach them to the wall hanging. The scripture I used is the 2009 Mutual Theme.

Family Pics
16 years ago


2 comments:
Those are beautiful Susan! I wish you were in our YW with me! I'm the secretary--what are you?
Jamie- Thanks. I'm 2nd Counselor.
Post a Comment